Thread: Can you shrink the font for writing descriptive text?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your patience in explaining this.
    Here is how I understand this feature. Please tell me if I am correct:

1) You can have only one totally left-justified line of text per system, and that line can be positioned anywhere from above the system to below the system.
    2) There's no way to create two lines of totally left-justified text under each chord-containing system without creating an empty system (or whatever you call it) between each system that contains the chords.

Do I finally understand how it works?

Thanks,
    Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by ibsoreal View Post
    Hi Bob,

Thank you for your patience in explaining this.
    Here is how I understand this feature. Please tell me if I am correct:

1) You can have only one totally left-justified line of text per system, and that line can be positioned anywhere from above the system to below the system.
    2) There's no way to create two lines of totally left-justified text under each chord-containing system without creating an empty system (or whatever you call it) between each system that contains the chords.

Do I finally understand how it works?

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Correct.
    To be "left-justified", text must be entered in the first space of a system. Each systen has only one "first-space".
    You can add text beneath system 1 and above system 2 giving two lines of text between those systems.
    Since the text above system 2 was entered in its first space, there's no further way to add left-justified text associated with system 2 beneath it.

Using Text - Example

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-18-2016 at 01:25 PM.