Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: extra jazz styles? (Just ensure your app is updated)

Quote Originally Posted by bcowie View Post
    There is no such option There is an option for restore practice songs, but nothing for restore purchases.
    You're right, my mistake. It's on the iOS version.
    On the Android version once you tap on the Extra Jazz Styles button, a message should come up saying that you've already purchased it.
    However, there is an issue with the Amazon version currently, as soon as it's fixed, we will email you. Thank you!

Sorry for late reply hope answers are still relevant. Yes I have 3 devices, kindle phone and Achoa tablet 79 Android 4.2. I have irealpro ver 6.2.1 on all devices but only the new styles on phone and kindle. The new styles don't show on my tablet which is where I made the purchase in the first place. Hope this info helps in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    Sorry for late reply hope answers are still relevant. Yes I have 3 devices, kindle phone and Achoa tablet 79 Android 4.2. I have irealpro ver 6.2.1 on all devices but only the new styles on phone and kindle. The new styles don't show on my tablet which is where I made the purchase in the first place. Hope this info helps in some way.
    Do you still have any issues? If you do, email us through the Contact us form. Thank you!

Default extra styles

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Do you still have any issues? If you do, email us through the Contact us form. Thank you!
    Hi Niki. Thanks for your reply. I was about to contact you by email when I decided to check for any updates. There was an update which I downloaded and lo and behold when I opened it up the new jazz styles had appeared so all is well. Thanks for your support. Hammy

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    Hi Niki. Thanks for your reply. I was about to contact you by email when I decided to check for any updates. There was an update which I downloaded and lo and behold when I opened it up the new jazz styles had appeared so all is well. Thanks for your support. Hammy
    Hi Hammy, yay! I'm glad it worked. Enjoy your practice