Thread: How to loop

Default How to loop

hello
    im new to the software; i searched this forum for looping in case someone else has asked the same question
    i cant find a way to endlessly loop a progression i put in; seems 20 is the limit?
    im using latest mac osx version 10.7.5 irealb 2.7 3302

Quote Originally Posted by davnew View Post
    i cant find a way to endlessly loop a progression i put in; seems 20 is the limit?
    im using latest mac osx version 10.7.5 irealb 2.7 3302
    You are using the chorus repeat number (for the entire song.) A loop (as we define it) is usually a smaller portion of the song (although you could loop the entire song.)
    Click-drag from the first measure to the last measure you want to loop (could be as small as two measures.) The Play button will turn into a loop button - click it to start play.

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    You are using the chorus repeat number (for the entire song.) A loop (as we define it) is usually a smaller portion of the song (although you could loop the entire song.)
    Click-drag from the first measure to the last measure you want to loop (could be as small as two measures.) The Play button will turn into a loop button - click it to start play.
    thanks very much for your prompt reply
    yes, that solved my problem
    enjoying the software,i need to learn the skills of playing to time and improvise to a backing in both rock and jazz genres; i am finding this tool a great help
    once again thanks for your help and looking forward to any improvements/enhancements that you might make

Thank you for your support. I hope you have fun with iReal b. I have moved your question to this Mac OSX forum for others who might search.