Thread: Setting default speed of my own new song?

Default Setting default speed of my own new song?

I created the tabs for a new title. It works fine, but it is played too slow. I know, I can change the player-speed, but I suppose, I must do it every time, I play the song (means: start ireal new), again. So: where can I fix the default speed for my new title?

Quote Originally Posted by 1word View Post
    I created the tabs for a new title. It works fine, but it is played too slow. I know, I can change the player-speed, but I suppose, I must do it every time, I play the song (means: start ireal new), again. So: where can I fix the default speed for my new title?
    Currently, each player style has a default tempo. When you change the style in the player, the new style will reset the tempo to its default speed. You can then change the player tempo as you wish.
    Your current player settings should remain and transfer along with that chart when shared or added to a playlist(s).
    (until they are altered)

Not related to your question, but you may find this helpful.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...-Player-styles
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-17-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Currently, each player style has a default tempo. When you change the style in the player, the new style will reset the tempo to its default speed. You can then change the player tempo as you wish.
    Thanks BOB.
    My opinion: That is no good idea. The songs speed belongs to the song like its tune. The style should not determine the speed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1word View Post
    My opinion: That is no good idea. The songs speed belongs to the song like its tune. The style should not determine the speed.
    I've proposed the same idea in past postings, 1word. I often go from style to style to determine what sounds best for each song I play. I find it annoying that the tempo changes. What I do is use a text field at the bottom of the chord chart to write in the tempo I want. Then, if the tempo changes with a change in style, I can easily reset it. This practice is valuable because I might not play a tune for a while and this reminds me of a previous preference when I go back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
    I often go from style to style to determine what sounds best for each song I play. I find it annoying that the tempo changes.
    I fully agree.

This should be a solution for everybody:
    One selects an new style. When one does so, a message box pops up asking: Do you want to keep the speed of the song or set the speed of the style?
    BIG WISH.