Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to export Audio in iReal Pro?

Question How to export Audio in iReal Pro?

I cannot find a way to get my audio exports to appear in iTunes. i can send to Cubasis or other app, but none of the options I have found enable a WAV file to be created and dragged from iTunes like it used to. "Copy" does not seem to do anything, but I now have a file named HelpshiftThingsDB.sql, and no SQL app to access it with...

What happend to Save To Disk? This is major for my work...

How do I save audio or midi files for re-import into PC programs now?
    Last edited by thesoundsmith; 11-01-2013 at 03:59 PM.

As of now, you can save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
    We will look into the Save to disk option.

Thanks for the reply. I don't use either of those, but I can save to a variety of other apps, Good Reader is the only one I have found that lets the files stay at root level so I can transfer to hard disk, my other apps immediately encapsulate the file in a folder and won't let me access it. So I save to GoodReader.Clumsy, but it works for now. I'm sure there are dozens,m if not hundreds of apps that can do this, but not on my iPads...

A fix would be appreciated, GR could update at any time...

File Manager is also really good and it has an option to "Upload by iTunes".
    We will fix this issue soon.

Default Save to Disk

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    As of now, you can save it to Dropbox or Google Drive.
    We will look into the Save to disk option.
    Hi All,

I for one, cannot figure out how to get .irb files saved to Dropbox, only the HTML version. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by FadedCabbage View Post
    I for one, cannot figure out how to get .irb files saved to Dropbox, only the HTML version. Any ideas?
    All versions of iReal Pro (android, iOS, Mac) import (and export) the HTML version. The .irb format was originally used on Mac only and while remaining a File>Open option (for older files) it will not be an export (save) option in the future.

I think the ultimate goal would be to be able to create an audio file in IRP and be able to save it to iTunes for immediate use without needing to go thru a second device, be it computer, the Cloud or Dropbox.

I have yet to use this feature, but exporting to audio does have an "AAC (M4A)" option. Where does this export to, if not to iTunes? And I'm curious why you can export a file as AAC from the iOS version, but not from OSX.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleMac View Post
    I have yet to use this feature, but exporting to audio does have an "AAC (M4A)" option. Where does this export to, if not to iTunes? And I'm curious why you can export a file as AAC from the iOS version, but not from OSX.
    I don't know about what anyone else has, but I don't have an AAC or M4a option in Audio export from my OSX version, either. In iOS7, I have the Audio options: "Export as WAV", "Export as AAC (M4A)", and "Export as MIDI". But in OSX, iReal Pro lets me export Audio only "via Email", "to Forums", "to Disk", "as WAV", "as MIDI" and "as MusicXML."
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by thesoundsmith View Post
    I think the ultimate goal would be to be able to create an audio file in IRP and be able to save it to iTunes for immediate use without needing to go thru a second device, be it computer, the Cloud or Dropbox.
    Do you mean in iOS, saving to iTunes music folder directly? this is not possible currently (Apple does not allow it).