So I have been doing live gigs with Band in a Box for a few years now, triggering starts, stops, and instrument muting via a midi foot pedal. This app sounds better and seems much more convienient than Band in a Box, and Band in a Box is sometimes clunky and buggy.

I would love to switch to this app for my gigs but currently it seems to lack an important feature, infinite loops. Is there any way to infinitely loop a song? I would like to have an intro, and then for it to infinitely loop, and when I am done I can cut the volume with a volume foot pedal. Ideally a midi foot controller somehow interfaced to the ipod/ipad would be best (to trigger start, stop, go to sections, etc.), but that sounds like something a little far off in the future.

Any way to loop infinitely? Is this something that will be offered in the future? Or can you increase the number of repeats to more than 20 to something larger, like 60 or something -long enough to ensure decent jamming time on a tune? I wouldn't mind waiting longer for the tune to generate if it meant it would play longer...