Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Tuning
    I have a lot of guitars with locking systems tuned to Eb. A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    i.e. I want to see Em on the chart and hear Ebm.

How about a way to chain existing songs into a medley? Just an idea. By the way. This is my favorite app, hands down. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Tuning
    I have a lot of guitars with locking systems tuned to Eb. A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    You may be able to do this in the hub, via the transposing instrument setting. Just looked again, didn't see a half step choice. Great idea for guitarist though.
    Last edited by Nobilis101; 07-20-2013 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Tuning... A tuning control for playback would great, without effecting the name of the chords.
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...8365#post18365

It also would be great to be able to ritardando the last bar for more realism

Quote Originally Posted by Markman102 View Post
    It also would be great to be able to ritardando the last bar for more realism
    I'm not sure overriding the internal clock is an easy task, or even possible. In the meantime, one trick I frequently use is to put the "END" command a bar or two before the resolution measure. Then I can fill with as much ritardando as I want. (Admittedly, this is an easier solution for a pianist than for a horn player.)
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

There is the possibility of repeating parts (text for example 8x). It would be helpful if there would an indicator while playing of the momentary number of the repeat. Hope you understand. Best regards Volker

Quote Originally Posted by VGmedia View Post
    There is the possibility of repeating parts (text for example 8x). It would be helpful if there would an indicator while playing of the momentary number of the repeat. Hope you understand. Best regards Volker
    I usually lose track of how many repeats have gone by if it's more than 2x or 3x. Ideally, the Player would display some kind of visual count-down. But for now, I've tried to solve this by using one less repeat, and then writing out the final repeated bars to give myself some advance warning. Here's a chart I did that's a good example of an extended ending within the coda:

You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - Barry Mann-Phil Spector-Cynthia Weil
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Cool idea!! (writing out the final repeat cycle for a headzup)
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 08-03-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Default Continuous (auto) play of a playlist

I LOVE your app, and have even persuaded my very talented (and quite famous) piano accompanist to use it!
    It would be really useful to be able to press play at the beginning of a play list (mine are all organised as set-lists), and then NOT have to press play again for each consecutive song, but have it continue to scroll through the list.
    I currently either have to keep stopping, return to the ipad, click on the next song, click on the player and press play between each song (not terribly professional!), or if there are songs that I absolutely have to have as continuous play together, I export them and open them in Sweet MIDI, which Does have the option for auto play.

PLEASE can you consider adding this option at your earliest convenience :-)
    Alyson x