Thread: Playlist sucks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by john:gilbert View Post
    add any selected songs
    new in version 2.5 of iReal book:
    in Song index, swipe across (left to right) a song's title. Choose Add to Playlist from the menu. (Or follow Bob's instructions when in Song view (Thanks Bob!) which worked in previous versions as well as v2.5.)

Quote Originally Posted by john:gilbert View Post
    email play list to/from iPhone
    When viewing the songs within a specific Playlist, tap the Send icon (has arrow - currently bottom right.)

Let us know if you get it working now.

>
    new in version 2.5 of iReal book:
    in Song index, swipe across (left to right) a song's title. Choose Add to Playlist from the menu.

I didn't know that. BUT a word of CAUTION...
    If you swipe across a user song, you'LL get both the add to playlist AND delete song choices right next to each other.
    if you accidently touch "delete"...your tune is GONE. You don't get a 2nd prompt that asks, "are you sure...".
    (that might be a nice feature....?)

I'll probably continue to move tunes to playlists from the tune's screen rather than the index (just to be safe)
    (tiny iPod, big fat fingertips....)
    BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    >if you accidently touch "delete"...your tune is GONE. You don't get a 2nd prompt that asks, "are you sure...".
    (that might be a nice feature....?)
    TRUE! I have done that a couple of times, but I got it back in a backup I had handy elsewhere (!) Will see what we can do about the nice feature "are you sure?"
    Thanks Bob.

That having been said, I saved a lot of time preparing a playlist with 45 songs, directly from the Song index itself, without having to view the actual song. Otherwise it takes too long.