Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature requests

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaV View Post
    If the purchase goes with the logged in iTunes user, then I am having difficulty figuring out how to port my purchased extra rhythms, songs with MY chosen keys to other devices. Ie I started out on my husbands iPad, then added iReal B to my iphone, lost my iphone and replaced it, and my husband got me my own iPad. I cannot find easily way to import my "profile", settings, purchased rhythms etc. now I am a mess with some things on different devices.
    iReal b>Hub>Store>Restore purchases
    will give you back the iReal b style packs purchased in that iTunes account.
    You will have to set up your own Settings again (like global transpose, playback location on/off.)

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaV View Post
    Also, make it easier to get to the password reset link pls.
    Which password do you mean - the forum one?
    http://irealb.com/forums/faq.php?faq...lost_passwords

Have you got a chart for End of a Beautiful Friendship?

I totally agree on the starting note and whether its a pickup - as a singer, I handwrite it in.

Hey guys, any ETA on audiobus support? That'd be a fantastic addition. Thank you! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    Hey guys, any ETA on audiobus support? That'd be a fantastic addition. Thank you! Keep up the good work.
    Just what I was about to ask. I didn't know what audiobus was a couple of days ago and now I can't imagine life without it.

Thanks for the great app.

Arrow Chord Scales in Bass clef

I'm new to this , as far as I can see the chord scales only appear in C clef format......bass clef would be nice for bass players! Or am I missing something?

Default WIST to run multiple devices in sync

I am in an informal group that use IReal b for training. It would be nice if we could have multiple devices running together in a master slave mode. I heard about WIST: Collaborate across iOS Devices & Apps.

Any chance of doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by pbfurniture View Post
    ...bass clef would be nice for bass players!
    Hub>Settings

This thread is so long ... You may want to consider creating a separate board for "suggestions".

My suggestion: Have a way to add and remove instruments in a song. Like having a control [+guitar] or [-drums] or [+drums +bass -piano] at bar 6, for example. Later in the song you could add [+piano]. The control would text under the staff at certain points in the song.

Default Ukulele Chords

In a future up date, adding ukulele chords would be much appreciated.

A longer count-in option would be great. Maybe four bars instead of the current two bar max? If I'm trying to start the tune in iReal B while I jump to a lead chart in the unReal Book, I can't usually do it in time to play pickup notes, especially at faster tempos. Maybe there's already an option for a longer count-in, but I'm missing it?