Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussion about the NEW Jazz 1410 playlist

Default Found mistake in new Jazz 1400

Honest mistake easily understood just wondering if it can be fixed or is the list somehow cannon now?
    Fifth bar in The Bridge chord should be Ebø not Eø.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jzItj5cD4qQ

Segment - Charlie Parker
    Don't post a playlist as the songs in a Realbook if the changes aren't from the book.
    If you do transcribe changes from a book put it in the title RB1, RB2, GGB, Sher, etc

Hi all,
    I've got an older android tablet so can't load the full 1400 jazz tunes playlist (mine device will only load playlists ~300). Could someone repost the 4 links to the playlist split into 4-parts. I remember this was how it was first posted (in multiple parts). If someone could create a sticky of the 1400 Jazz playlist for older android users, that would be useful for many beyond myself I'd imagine. Thanks!

Is there way to add the 58 jazz tunes to the 1400 other than one by one?

Quote Originally Posted by raymb1 View Post
    Is there way to add the 58 jazz tunes to the 1400 other than one by one?
    If you have the 1400 it includes the new 58.
    If you mean...add the new 58 to the 1350, then no, to include songs in a playlist (iOS & android) that needs to happen one at a time. There may be a way on a Mac to highlight/drag&drop. But I don’t know about mac's.

This leads to the question of...why?
    All songs you've downloaded (playlists or one at a time) are in your song library and easily accessible. I use playlists for setlists, or to keep a list to browse through (holiday tunes, Beatles, etc) no need (for me) to save the various main playlists
    in my device(s) once the song’s are added to my library.
    More
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...1471#post31471
    )BOB

The URL is too long. Even with a modern Android and latest OS it fails. Could it be broken up into 4 chunks, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Admiyo View Post
    The URL is too long. Even with a modern Android and latest OS it fails. Could it be broken up into 4 chunks, please?
    Please contact SUPPORT directly with your hardware and software details
    https://technimo.helpshift.com/hc/en...-us/?p=android

)BOB

Yeah, I just downloaded the URL and looked at the length of it:

wc -c /tmp/jazz1400.url
    1274373 /tmp/jazz1400.url

And that is the URL. The standard states that the max length for an URL is 2000 characters, so this is a little ambitious.

Quote Originally Posted by Admiyo View Post
    Are you trying to download the complete playlist in the Forums window within iReal Pro, if not then try this instead (not from a browser). Does this work for you?
    Otherwise, please contact us at support, we can attach it, split into smaller playlists for you.

It would slow down the forum's search engine if we listed the same songs multiple times.

Hello, I think it is a recurring problem on my Samsung Android device (model 2020) it is not possible to import the 1400 songs... is there another way to do this? can anyone help me thanks

PS: I'm new here haha