Thread: Chord Chart Display for Windows

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I was sorry to see the web-editor go away. It was handy to take a quick-look at posted charts (sort of what you have in mind). I understand that the old web-editor added a security risk to the system.

On the other hand, I've adapted to downloading a new charts which allows immediate, convenient comparison with charts I already have, then keeping it, deleting or editing it without any additional steps.

Also, considering a core mission of the forums (funded and administered entirely by iReal pro through app sales without pesky and intrusive advertising) is to provide basic song-chart content as well as chart sharing for users of the iReal pro app I don't think it's unreasonable to only provide charts readable using the app.

There are other chart sharing sites and apps that I use, none as comprehensive as the forums has become.

Is there a reason not to browse the forums using a browser installed in the BlueStacks android environment?

I, like you, prefer to mostly use the "full site" version of the forums instead of the in-app mobile version.
    It's full-screen and I can easily zoom in and out as well as having more features. I keep the forums open in a tab in my iPad's safari browser.

I don't own a windows machine so I only know about using BlueStacks what I've read here.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-23-2017 at 09:24 PM.