Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
In edit mode, I would like a key added to the chord keyboard. The key should insert a single bar line at the end of a space on the chord chart. Presently, there is a key that inserts a single bar line at the beginning of a space. Adding this new key would avoid having to switch to the symbols keyboard at the end of a line.
As Nimbleswitch said, it will automatically add a right barline at the end of a system when you insert one at the beginning of the next system. If you want any other barline at the end (double, final, repeat) you will have to change to Symbols for all the choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith88 View Post
In edit mode, with regard to inserting text, there are three keyboards. On the #+= keyboard, I would like a flat symbol to be added. Presently, one must use a lower case b to designate a flat symbol, but a true flat symbol would be nicer.
You should be able to copy the flat or sharp symbol from the chord box then paste into the text box. I have not tested this extensively to see if there are any (bad) consequences in doing this, but it seems to work in my quick tests.