Quote Originally Posted by Bobsax View Post
Hi EQ
I was trying to figure out what you were talking about .
I've been comparing my Pro version with the old one on my iPod touch.

I see the songs in both versions in the master library in alphabetical order with the alphabet to the right but they go away when you use the search function.

It sounds like you miss the control window that pops up when you play the song.
I think the new way is an improvement.
Now you tap the screen and instead of a pop-up window that blocks the song from view the controls are on the bottom of the page and are much easier and faster to change if you want to edit playback.'
1) change tempo , increase the repeats , change key, and groove selection are right below the song.
2) Below that are the stop/start , improved mixer and education function.
Thanks for trying.

This occurred when I was scrolling through the songs, only on the iPad.

There was no alphabet period and no slider so I was able to retrieve iRealb before it disappeared from the App Store.

I have ireal pro on my iPhone and the alphabet is there and no problems.

So to sum up when I had ireal pro on the iPad I had to literally scroll through all the songs with no alphabet and no slider.

With over 1,300 tunes there is no way I could do that fast on the bandstand.

Actually I bought an android 7" tablet for sessions so I wouldn't risk the iPad at jam sessions etc.

I have the app there and it has a slider and Massimo said it never had the alphabet but the slider is enough.

Now I don't want to take the chance to upgrade again to ireal pro because there is no way to retrieve iRealb.