Quote Originally Posted by Housguit View Post
Hi Niki
I just downloaded iReal Pro for my Mac and I used the same ID but it looks like I was charged the €17.99
I wouldn't mind paying but it still seems to have the same printing problem as the old iReal Book editor. The music doesn't fill out the whole page. It sits in a box smaller than the page.
The only way I can get the music to fill the whole page is send it to my iPhone and email the PDF to myself.
The play along addition is cool but I doubt I'd use it very often. I mainly used the editor to write and print charts for my original songs.
When you click on the Apple icon on the top left corner of your screen,then App Store, click on Store/View my account and log in with the Apple ID you used for the original purchase. If it charged you again, you were probably logged in with a different Apple ID.
Please contact Apple for a refund.

To print a whole page: when you open iReal Pro and choose the song you want to print on your Mac, go to Window/Hide sidebar and then Print.
If it's still not full size, you can open it in Preview where you can use the Scale to change it.
I hope this helps