Thread: New Guitar Method Book and FREE Online Course, Using iReal Pro!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Guitar Method Book and FREE Online Course, Using iReal Pro!

I based this FREE 5 Year Online Course off of my guitar method books and the syllabus I have used at Seattle University, where I have been an Adjunct Professor since 2006. I am probably one of the most structured guitar teachers, and I teach all my students the fundamentals of music using this flexible plan, because it helps them become the most well-rounded, creative, and adaptable guitarists. Get the book and use the FREE course, and sign up for single lessons with a teacher when you need help!

Here are three iReal pro charts from the program as an example

Guitar Lesson Companion, Vol- 1: Track 001 - Susan Palmer of LeadCatPress.com

Guitar Lesson Companion, Vol- 1: Track 054 - Susan Palmer of LeadCatPress.com

Guitar Lesson Companion, Vol- 1: Track 108 - Susan Palmer of LeadCatPress.com

You can download or stream all the tracks (127 for Volume One, and 208 for Volume Two) here: Audio Tracks

There are 90 free lesson videos and here's a sample:<strong>

Access the syllabus with the weekly lesson plan, and quick link to all 90 videos by topic: College Syllabus

Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for checking it out.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 03-31-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Format
    Susan Palmer, Adjunct Professor at Seattle University

FREE 5 Year Guitar Online Course | FaceBook | YouTube | LinkedIn | Instagram