Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Difficulty Downloading iRealPro on PC

Dear all, apologies for the delay in response.

You could contact BlueStacks also about how to set up a google account with no device
    Essentially there is a pop-up that says my graphic driver seems to be out of date and offers me to update. The graphics driver installation process then freezes and I have to cancel it. At first this wasn't a problem because I could start up bluestacks anyway but the same installation process freezes when I try to download the Amazon app store.

what is the graphic driver related to? Is it related to using the Play store app?
    I've tried contacting bluestacks through the 'report problem' option on the program because (annoyingly) they don't seem to have an email account for IT support. They haven't got back to me, so I'm assuming the report problem system doesn't work very well.

Is there any forum with information on why it does not install?
    I found a website with suggestions and tried them out but none of them have worked. I'll try a forum as well but bluestacks doesn't seem to have an official forum for it's product.

since they would have users that are just running emulation and not have an android device. Also that link you give is on setting up an account with an android device, but is there one about just setting an account up without one? I would have thought a gmail address to make an account would have been all that is required, then set up google wallet or some kind of way to pay which would give you access to the store. Do you need the Play store app or can it work from your browser?
    A gmail address doesn't seem to be enough to make an account with google play. It seems to want me to connect through an android device, I emailed the support staff at google about this and they gave me this link with a list of supporting devices : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131

But I am again confused because I'm not sure which products these are or whether they support iRealPro or not.

I wonder if you borrowed a friend's device and used that with your new account just to set it up? I have not investigated how this works (then delete your account from their device. I presume it would still exist as an account.)
    I could use a friend's device but then I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the program from the friend's iphone into my laptop.

Or just buy a cheap device from ebay to set it up with.
    Could you give me a suggestion for this?

i download a custom rooted bluestack and that's much butter, fully working with the amazon app and ireal pro
    Do you know of an example of such? I wouldn't want to download the wrong version! (Especially considering virus problems from sites like these).

Thanks all
    Last edited by AydinHumphries; 05-26-2014 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AydinHumphries View Post
    Essentially there is a pop-up that says my graphic driver seems to be out of date and offers me to update. The graphics driver installation process then freezes and I have to cancel it. At first this wasn't a problem because I could start up bluestacks anyway but the same installation process freezes when I try to download the Amazon app store.
    Can you create a new user on your PC and log in to it, then try downloading and installing BlueStacks? This might work if there is some conflict in your existing user environment. Or perhaps the graphic driver is not compatible with your PC (either its OS and/or hardware).
    Other than these suggestions, because we do not officially support BlueStacks, I have no other ideas currently. Other users here might be able to suggest something.
    Try to get this working first before solving the Google Play purchase problem obviously, otherwise if you cannot get BlueStacks working you will not be able to run any Android apps you have purchased anyway.

A gmail address doesn't seem to be enough to make an account with google play. It seems to want me to connect through an android device, I emailed the support staff at google about this and they gave me this link with a list of supporting devices : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131
    But I am again confused because I'm not sure which products these are or whether they support iRealPro or not.
    All the devices available within the last couple of years should be compatible. It must run Android OS2.2 or above. Many are running OS4 and above.

I could use a friend's device but then I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the program from the friend's iphone into my laptop.
    I am assuming that once the app is purchased from your new account, when you get BlueStacks working and log in to your Google account, you will see your purchases listed to download and install within BlueStacks. I am not able to test this for you to see if this is what happens unfortunately.

Could you give me a suggestion for this?
    as above - any android device running Android OS2.2 or greater should work, although there would be many now listing on ebay running OS4 and above. Take a little time to consider doing this, you might find having a reasonable android tablet useful for running iReal Pro, perhaps displaying lyrics, chords, PDFs of music notation etc. then useful for other parts of your life (whatever else you are interested in). Have a look at the apps at the Play store.

Some members have posted their device so others can decide on which to buy:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...ndroid-devices
    We test on a variety of devices including many of the common ones like Nexus and Samsung which should be listing on ebay.

hi ayden, first a question or two: What kind of computer are you working on" Which version of operatingsystem? What is the displaysize/screen resolution? i.g. you may be using a Samsung stand alone computer or laptop; you may be running Windows XP or Vista; and your screen may have a maxpixel set of 800 x 600.
    I am using a Samsung Ultrabook with Windows 8.1 and a screenresolution of 1366 x 768. Having a Gmail account was sufficient for me to enter the google store.
    Of course buying an app costs some money and then a PayPal account kicks in quite dandy. I can't compare Amazon and googlestore apps, but having been an Amazon bookreader for over a decade I do have an acount with them and a suitable credit card pay method has been established since I first joined them. The Amazon store showing the iRealPro app however sold for over $10US, whereas the Google playstore had the same app for way under. So now I work (as posted before) on my WP8.1 ultrabook with Bluestacks (the original program straight from their website) Mind: Bluestacks must be up and running before starting iRealPro. iRealPro only works on Android and Bluestacks emulates that. Recuperating: I bought the iRealPro app in the googleplay store from within the Bluestacks program; so the playstore saw me as an Android user. Logging in with my Gmail emailadress and password made me a respected customer. Using the forum can be done from outside the Android environment straight on the forum site. Only thing is you cannot play or see the charts. Tht only works from within the Android environment. Hope all of this makes sense to you. I'm happy being able to get an email through Gmail in the Android environment and by clicking the link to a tune see iRealPlay open up and show the chart. Change a chord here and there and send it right back to my buddy for a review.
    === keep swinging ===

Hello all Windows users who want iReal Pro!

I am running iReal Pro in BlueStacks with (almost) no problems on an HP 2014 laptop. No problems installing anything, sorry.
    Here is thread with main explanation on installation and usage.
    Happy playing!

http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...6153#post36153
    Live freely. Respect the planet.

Please read this helpful guide
    http://irealpro.com/how-to-use-ireal-pro-on-windows-pc/
    )BOB