Thread: Difficulty Downloading iRealPro on PC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dear all, apologies for the delay in response.

You could contact BlueStacks also about how to set up a google account with no device
    Essentially there is a pop-up that says my graphic driver seems to be out of date and offers me to update. The graphics driver installation process then freezes and I have to cancel it. At first this wasn't a problem because I could start up bluestacks anyway but the same installation process freezes when I try to download the Amazon app store.

what is the graphic driver related to? Is it related to using the Play store app?
    I've tried contacting bluestacks through the 'report problem' option on the program because (annoyingly) they don't seem to have an email account for IT support. They haven't got back to me, so I'm assuming the report problem system doesn't work very well.

Is there any forum with information on why it does not install?
    I found a website with suggestions and tried them out but none of them have worked. I'll try a forum as well but bluestacks doesn't seem to have an official forum for it's product.

since they would have users that are just running emulation and not have an android device. Also that link you give is on setting up an account with an android device, but is there one about just setting an account up without one? I would have thought a gmail address to make an account would have been all that is required, then set up google wallet or some kind of way to pay which would give you access to the store. Do you need the Play store app or can it work from your browser?
    A gmail address doesn't seem to be enough to make an account with google play. It seems to want me to connect through an android device, I emailed the support staff at google about this and they gave me this link with a list of supporting devices : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131

But I am again confused because I'm not sure which products these are or whether they support iRealPro or not.

I wonder if you borrowed a friend's device and used that with your new account just to set it up? I have not investigated how this works (then delete your account from their device. I presume it would still exist as an account.)
    I could use a friend's device but then I'm not sure how I'd be able to get the program from the friend's iphone into my laptop.

Or just buy a cheap device from ebay to set it up with.
    Could you give me a suggestion for this?

i download a custom rooted bluestack and that's much butter, fully working with the amazon app and ireal pro
    Do you know of an example of such? I wouldn't want to download the wrong version! (Especially considering virus problems from sites like these).

Thanks all
    Last edited by AydinHumphries; 05-26-2014 at 06:45 PM.