Thread: Chart with virtual piano missing on android app ? (available on IOS)

Default Chart with virtual piano missing on android app ? (available on IOS)

Hello, I use I Ireal book on both my android phone (nexus 5) and on my Ipad2. I find it very useful to print charts from my Ipad with virtual piano images (position of fingers for piano chords on a virtual piano) BUT that feature seems to be missing from the Android version (please note that I have bought the extra piano chords package on both systems).

Can someone tell if this is true or not, and if not how to enable it on Android ? (also, I can't find how to change the background color of the paper sheet on Android)

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Pfrene View Post
    Can someone tell if this is true or not, and if not how to enable it on Android ?
    sorry it has not been implemented yet. Please use iPad as you have been doing

Quote Originally Posted by Pfrene View Post
    (also, I can't find how to change the background color of the paper sheet on Android)
    There are limited choices for Android.
    Settings>Color scheme - there are four choices.

Hi dflat,

Do you plan to keep the android app at level with the iOS one ?
    It's because you sell so more on iOS (no problem with that, just a bit frustrating ) or because of some limitations of android ?

Thanks

Yes, I keep updating the Android version of the app to catch up with the iOS version.
    Also, yes, much fewer sales on Android while development times and costs are about double - so, being such a small company, I have to prioritize iOS.