Thread: So Tired - Bobby Timmons (Messengers)

Default So Tired - Bobby Timmons (Messengers)

From "A Night in Tunisia" album by "Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers" - So Tired - Bobby Timmons

my first attempt and contribuition.
    Thank's irealpro devs!
    bye
    Last edited by ziozeus; 05-04-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Corrected wrong intro. edited previous post.
    Last edited by ziozeus; 05-04-2014 at 01:52 PM.

You can edit your own posts and replace a chart you posted with a corrected version.
    )BOB

Hey there -- glad you're interested in this great composition! I hope it's appropriate for me to post a link to purchase the full lead sheet. It's great to learn the music by ear, but I recommend cross-checking against our lead sheets (which are 100% accurate -- seriously, we're nutjobs about it) to make sure you've got them right. Or you can just learn from our leadsheets if you prefer to learn that way. Then you can use iRealb to transpose and bring them to gigs!

(I don't mean to promote myself in any way. I'm posting this link only so that the estate of Bobby Timmons, which my company represents, can get some money from his music being disseminated. And so that those interested can learn how to play this wonderful song in the way it was written. Play away!)

Here's the link -- http://www.jazzleadsheets.com/cart.p...uct_detail&p=4

Quote Originally Posted by rnbronstein View Post
    Hey there -- glad you're interested in this great composition! I hope it's appropriate for me to post a link to purchase the full lead sheet. It's great to learn the music by ear, but I recommend cross-checking against our lead sheets (which are 100% accurate -- seriously, we're nutjobs about it) to make sure you've got them right. Or you can just learn from our leadsheets if you prefer to learn that way. Then you can use iRealb to transpose and bring them to gigs!

(I don't mean to promote myself in any way. I'm posting this link only so that the estate of Bobby Timmons, which my company represents, can get some money from his music being disseminated. And so that those interested can learn how to play this wonderful song in the way it was written. Play away!)

Here's the link -- http://www.jazzleadsheets.com/cart.p...uct_detail&p=4
    Hi,
    Thank you for sharing the link to the original lead sheet! We really appreciate your help on the forum and we support musicians with all our effort.

However, we are trying to keep the forum clean from advertising so the community can search, find, share their songs and enjoy their time in the forum.
    We won't remove this post but please don't post links in the future. Thank you very much!

All the best,

iReal Pro Team

Quote Originally Posted by rnbronstein View Post
    I hope it's appropriate for me to post a link to purchase the full lead sheet...

EDITI was going to add your link to our Beginner's thread but we have decided not to. Just leaving it here. Thanks

Totally understand. Thanks for the understanding on your end!