Thread: Deleting an empty Playlist

Default Deleting an empty Playlist

Hello,
    I'm new to iReal pro. I have it installed on my MacBook. I was able to delete songs in my duplicate playlist but can't seem to figure out how to now delete the empty playlist. Can someone help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Bob D.

Default Deleting an empty Playlist

Can someone please tell me how to delete and empty playlist. I have 1RealPro installed on my MacBook.
    Thanks,
    Bob D.

Last edited by pdxdjazz; 01-16-2017 at 12:28 AM.

Hi Bob,
    Thanks for trying to help. I did that to remove the tunes that were in the playlist and it worked fine. However, it does not get rid of the now empty playlist. I tried dragging and dropping the empty playlist(s) to both the trash folder in iRealPro and the mac's trash but that didn't work either. Any other suggestions would be welcome.
    Thanks !

On my version of OSX (5.0.4) I just hit the "delete" button and the selected folder (empty or not) disappears - doesn't move it to the trash folder, it's just gone.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

I'm on the same version (5.0.4). When I highlight the empty playlist name, the delete option in the edit drop down menu is not highlighted not allowing me to delete it.

Not on my either, no delete option in the menu. I just press the ''delete'' key on my keyboard. And I select the folder - I don't highlight the folder's name (as if I wanted to rename it) because all that will do is erase the text, not delete the actual folder. If you've highlighted the name, press the ''return'' button first.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

the next update will have right-click (contextual menu) for Playlists.

That did it !...... I Highlighted the empty folder and pressed the delete button on the Mac and the folder is gone.
    Thanks for the help