Thread: Printing

Post Printing

is there a way to change the quality when printing. i would like to print the charts on A4 size to make up a gig folder. the quality when printing to that size is blurry and not good for the eyes of some older members in the band...

Quote Originally Posted by kindablue View Post
    ...is there a way to change the quality when printing....
    Not really, but it depends how much you scale up (past 100%) when printing. If you have an iPad it is bigger and better resolution so it clearer, but the iPhone/iPod touch is a smaller size.
    Some people just keep it at 100% (or even a little less) size but still print on to A4 (so there is quite a lot of white around it when centered) but at least it is not as blurry.

There was another thread related to printing:
    http://forums.irealbook.net/showthread.php?t=459

Depends on how much blur they can tolerate.

JamesJohn Guest

Hello, Is there any way that I can print just part of an enroute chart onto an A4 paper size? It seems pretty pointless printing such large charts ...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohn View Post
    Hello, Is there any way that I can print just part of an enroute chart onto an A4 paper size? It seems pretty pointless printing such large charts ...
    You can only change the scale in the Print settings or save it as pdf and crop it.