Thread: How to locate a new song I edited?

Default How to locate a new song I edited?

I wrote out a song using the new song editor, named it, saved it. I now have no idea how to find it…probably simple? Please help. Thanks

On the left, Library>Last edited. It should be in there.

Or click the Songs (or Composer) column and they will sort in alphabetical order, or use the Search field. By default the song is called 'New Song' (perhaps with a number after it) so if you did not title it (but thought you did) it will be under that name.

Thanks for responding. I am truly a junior member…when I click on Libraray or last edited or songs, nothing opens…the only way I find the Jazz Standards is to hit the world icon…please advise.

Look in Help>Tutorials for information on how to download songs and playlists from the forum.
    Once you have some songs in there you will see how it works, you can click on songs, playlists, Last edited etc. and songs contained in there are listed in the next columns (title etc.)
    The Search field is above the Title column. Test to see you know how it works once you have some songs imported, then look for your song. It should be listing under Last edited however. Perhaps you did not save it?