Thread: More than one device

Default More than one device

I have done extensive editing on my library of songs and want to have them on a second iPad. What's the best way to transfer from one device to another?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieH View Post
    I have done extensive editing on my library of songs and want to have them on a second iPad. What's the best way to transfer from one device to another?
    Settings>Backup. Email to your second device - there are instructions within the email (basically, tap on the backup and any playlists listed to import).

If there are songs or playlists on the second device already, you can email those to the first device before importing the backup (otherwise when it imports, you might not be able to find them easily to send). Or to have them completely in sync, make sure there are no songs/playlists you want to retain on the second one, Settings>Erase all, then import the backup from the first.

Keep your email backups for safety

Support information here:
    http://irealpro.com/support/
    search under Backup

Default Email screen won't respond

I followed your instructions to where the email screen popped up, but it won't allow me to write on it and the send feature is grayed out. Is there a setting that I need to turn on?

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Settings>Backup. Email to your second device - there are instructions within the email (basically, tap on the backup and any playlists listed to import).

If there are songs or playlists on the second device already, you can email those to the first device before importing the backup (otherwise when it imports, you might not be able to find them easily to send). Or to have them completely in sync, make sure there are no songs/playlists you want to retain on the second one, Settings>Erase all, then import the backup from the first.

Keep your email backups for safety

Support information here:
    http://irealpro.com/support/
    search under Backup

Quote Originally Posted by EddieH View Post
    I followed your instructions to where the email screen popped up, but it won't allow me to write on it and the send feature is grayed out. Is there a setting that I need to turn on?
    You might have Settings>Airturn turned on? Turn it off then try the Backup again (by default it is off).