Thread: All songs play in the same tempo and same style

Default All songs play in the same tempo and same style

Sorry to ask a maybe simple question, but I'am very new with ireal pro.
    I have imported 1300 jazz songs, and when I play them they all sounds rater equal to me.
    The Tempo always is 100 and the style is always jazz swing. Have I activate a default setting, og shall I buy the jazz style pack.

Medium Swing is the only player style included with the basic iOS app. The tempo can be adjusted on the player control screen. Additional style packs are available through the in-app store. Hub (snowflake icon) > Store.
    View in-app tutorials: Hub>Settins>Help.
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    Medium Swing is the only player style included with the basic iOS app. The tempo can be adjusted on the player control screen. Additional style packs are available through the in-app store. Hub (snowflake icon) > Store.
    View in-app tutorials: Hub>Settins>Help.
    )BOB
    I had a hint about the style, as I saw the possibility in the store. When I import a New song will the tempo end up in the same tempo as it is intended, or will it be default 100 for alle imports.?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornslet View Post
    When I import a New song will the tempo end up in the same tempo as it is intended, or will it be default 100 for alle imports.?
    When a song is created it might be able to determine the playback style rhythm from the Song info>Style, but in normal song view when you set the style, tempo, repeat (and key) this is saved with the song. And if the song is viewed from within a playlist, the settings will be saved for that song in that playlist. (The same song could be in another playlist where it has different playback settings saved.)

If you are downloading from forums, most songs will already have playback settings with them, others may not. It usually does not matter because you will be choosing your own settings for each song according to your needs. If a song is set to use a style pack that is not on your device, then it will default to the jazz swing playback style already in there.