Thread: deleted the ireal pro program from my mac...

Default deleted the ireal pro program from my mac...

By accident I deleted the ireal pro download file from my mac and I couldn't restore it from time machine, I've emailed the support twice and messaged them on facebook but they haven't replied yet.

Does anyone know if I can redownload it somewhere? or when they finally do reply will they make me purchase a new one?

Thanks!

If you "repurchase" it from where you obtained it using the same account as you used for the original purchase you shouldn't be charged.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 02-03-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bnjmyn View Post
    By accident I deleted the ireal pro download file from my mac and I couldn't restore it from time machine, I've emailed the support twice and messaged them on facebook but they haven't replied yet.

Does anyone know if I can redownload it somewhere? or when they finally do reply will they make me purchase a new one?

Thanks!
    Hi Bnjmyn,
    Bob is correct, you can download it for free as long as you use the same email address you used for the original purchase (or name/download code).
    The email address didn't work that you gave us on our website's Contact form so we couldn't reach you. We answered your Facebook message so I hope you received that one. You can contact us through the forum's Contact Us form if you have any other questions.
    Niki