Thread: sharing irb songs between my mac osx desktops

Default sharing irb songs between my mac osx desktops

I'm a new user, and will probably be editing sheets at home and on my computer at work from time to time. Is it possible to find the tunes or pref files on a folder in my os to drag it over from one cpu to the other, or do i always need to export to disk from with the program and then reimport?

thx

export the playlist or songs with the edits or run a backup. Any duplicate songs are not imported, but for your edits, your receiving device will now have both versions, so you might want to delete any old versions of songs before you import.

We are making changes on how the backups are imported, currently you have to tap on each playlist within a backup for them to import, and another tap for all the songs. The change will be opening the backup and the complete set of playlists and all songs will import in one step. Erase all (in Settings) from the device you want to update then email (or dropbox etc.) the complete backup, then import in one tap.
    Just make sure if you do an Erase all, that you are not deleting any songs or playlists not on the other device that you want to retain. To be safe, you might want to backup before erasing everything just to be sure nothing is lost.