Thread: Backing Up Changes Made In Ireal Book

Default Backing Up Changes Made In Ireal Book

I use Ireal Book on an iPad. I've made numerous changes, created many new song charts, etc. in Ireal book. Is it possible to back up the Ireal book program including the changes I've made on to another device, such as a Windows or Mac computer or another iPad or an iPhone?

The app will create a backup. Go to Hub>Utilities>Backup
    This will generate an email (so you need online access) that contains all your current song-code and playlists.
    Send it to yourself.
    When you open the email using a device w/ iRp installed, just follow the instructions in the email.

If I'm not mistaken, iRp on android can only download songs in batches of ~300 at once so to backup from iOS to android you may need to organize your songs into 300-song playlists. I don't know if that concern has been addressed in a recent update.

)BOB

Default Great, thanks!

Can I install irb on my Windows based computer without having to pay for it? (I have it on my iPad).

Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    The app will create a backup. Go to Hub>Utilities>Backup
    This will generate an email (so you need online access) that contains all your current song-code and playlists.
    Send it to yourself.
    When you open the email using a device w/ iRp installed, just follow the instructions in the email.

If I'm not mistaken, iRp on android can only download songs in batches of ~300 at once so to backup from iOS to android you may need to organize your songs into 300-song playlists. I don't know if that concern has been addressed in a recent update.

)BOB

iRp is only available for iOS, android and OSX. Each a separate, but compatable app.
    iRp is not available for widows,
    That said, search the Forums for BlueStacks and read some member experiences with that work-around.
    )BOB

Great, thanks.

Can irb be downloaded onto another Mac device (computer, iPad or iPhone) without having to repurchase it?

The IOS version can be loaded onto all of the IOS devices on that AppleID without extra charge.

Default Thanks!

Thanks much!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonLargiader View Post
    The IOS version can be loaded onto all of the IOS devices on that AppleID without extra charge.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonLargiader View Post
    There may be a 5 device limit....
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by jsrealuser View Post
    Can I install irb on my Windows based computer without having to pay for it? (I have it on my iPad).
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxdjazz View Post
    iRp is not available for windows,
    That said, search the Forums for BlueStacks and read some member experiences with that work-around.
    )BOB
    The Bluestacks alternative connects to the Google Play Store, so you will need to purchase our Android version. We have not done any testing on this solution recently, so do some research with others using it to check if it works sufficiently.