Thread: Paradise - Cold Play

Default Paradise - Cold Play

Paradise - Cold Play

Paradise - Cold Play

Hi ! Here's a future version of Paradise (Cold Play) that I am preparing starting from the current forum version (by bangdbass).

Problem : I cannot make the player repeat the third line (B) after da capo. It plays the line only once then jumps to the other coda sign.

Also I wonder why the original version has 'm' for minor chords instead of minus signs. In my setup 'm's are in blue color, maybe because of color option for special signs that I turned on.

Any comment appreciated.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-03-2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Moved to song discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by JanekM View Post
    Paradise - Cold Play

Hi ! Here's a future version of Paradise (Cold Play) that I am preparing starting from the current forum version (by bangdbass).

Problem : I cannot make the player repeat the third line (B) after da capo. It plays the line only once then jumps to the other coda sign.

Also I wonder why the original version has 'm' for minor chords instead of minus signs. In my setup 'm's are in blue color, maybe because of color option for special signs that I turned on.

Any comment appreciated.
    The player is following instructions. It gets to the jump-from coda sign (the final song repeat) and jumps.
    The workaround for this song is include the repeat in the coda....easy enough (3x).

Some folks prefer m=minor. The player understands it but prefers ”-” as do I.
    The "m" is blue in the editor to remind you it's not on the "official" iRp chord menu.
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...notes-in-each)

I changed the m's to -’s.

Turning on the "special signs" only highlights (in red) repeat bars, Segno, coda DC, DS, etc.
    I prefer not to use it in case I'm looking at someone else's device I might not notice something important because it's not red (and I've come to expect that)

Paradise 2 - Cold Play

Because older sandbox threads may be purged, don't rely on the sandbox to add new charts to the forums database. Instead, post individual charts you want to share in the forums' database in the main forums.

That's why I moved your submission to the existing discussion thread.

Thanks for sharing your chart
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 11-04-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Default Revised versions

Thank you Bob !

Album version
    (like all the versions above) :

Paradise (album version) - Coldplay

YouTube video version :

Paradise (video version) - Coldplay

The chords have been corrected by my teacher, Linus Olsson. Our music school band is currently practicing this tune.
    Last edited by JanekM; 11-17-2018 at 06:03 PM.