Thread: Revealing iRealPro song downloads in Finder

Default Revealing iRealPro song downloads in Finder

I have just installed iRealPro on my Macbook, iPhone and iPad. I have downloaded about 2000 songs from the Forums.

However I would like to know where they are stored on my Hard Drive. I've tried the Search function no luck.

The reason I would like to know is because I am trying to copy all Forum downloads from my MacBook to iPhone and iPad.

Help! Charlie

this is usually not necessary as there is File>Backup (everything) and File>Share (specific songs or playlists).
    Email to your other devices (instructions are created in the email).
    For the Backup, currently you will need to tap on each playlist to import (if needed) but all songs will import at once.

Hi from Charlie

I don't have a SIMcard in my iPad. I don't want one as I only use iPad for my gigs.

Have you come up with a better way to move my library to iPad?

I have wi-fi and personal hotspot.

I have a music player which I use for gigs on my iPad, called Music First. I transfer via iTunes to my iPad no problem. Maybe your developers could take a look at how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cgriffin View Post
    ... I have wi-fi
    If you set up email on your ipad, using it on wifi is all that is needed. Email either a backup or songs and playlists to your ipad. Is this possible? Does this help?
    (You could create a new email address just for your ipad if you do not want to have it collect all your emails from your existing email address.)
    The advantage of this also, is if you make amendments at the gig on iPad, you can email the song back to your Mac, iPhone.

The SIM card on your ipad is only required if you want to use a 4G (3G) connection to internet instead of wifi (connecting to internet with cellular networks) but not necessary for you to access email. This is what your iPhone is doing at home, it should be connecting to internet for email on wifi, not on 4G using its SIM (at least this is how most people set it up).

Or use Dropbox.

Thanks dflat. I will try this.

I get confused about the various ways of sharing. I'm not a luddite - I love technology but I'm a slow learner!

For Dropbox, download the free Dropbox app for your device from the App Store. Tap the file, then the Share button 'Open in...' and tap on iReal Pro in the list of apps to import. It will work with your wireless connection if you do not want to set up email.