Thread: Print chord chart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Print chord chart

How do you print a chord chart of a certain song from the iReal Phone to the laptop

Email yourself a PDF (or a jpg) of the tune. Open the email on your laptop and then print the file is one way to do it.
    I think the iOS app can use AirPrint direct to your printer if you have the right gizmos.
    )BOB

Hi Bob

I'm a "newie" with iRealPro. I have just emailed your support desk regarding an issue directly related to this one, and I'd be glad if you could take a look at the email.

Have your developers come up with a better or alternative way to transfer songs from Mac to iPad/iPhone?

I need the facility to do so, or I will not be able to easily use iReal to best advantage.

I don't have a SIMcard in my iPad. I don't want it. I don't want to use it for emails and browsing. I am a performer, and instead of carrying stacks of books and sheet music around with me, I now use only my iPad. I play guitar and sing. I use backing tracks for about ⅓ of my repertoire.

I therefore cannot receive emails on my iPad. I noticed a comment from iReal saying that you are working on an alternative means to transfer. I have described 2 possible methods: one used by Music First music player app, the other used by TEXTPlayer app.

I therefore need a vehicle that doesn't require the internet, i.e. via direct connection or wi-fi connection with my Mac

I'd be keen to know:

- Can you suggest another transfer method other than email until such time as you add the feature?
    - What ideas have been touted by the developers for this?
    - What do you think of my ideas?
    - NB: How high is it on iReal's priority list to add the feature?

Love the app. It's just marvellous.

Has anybody copied charts from the Real Books into the forums? What an amazing download THAT would be!

Cheers

Charlie

I defer to admin on this issue.
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by cgriffin View Post
    Hi Bob

I'm a "newie" with iRealPro. I have just emailed your support desk regarding an issue directly related to this one, and I'd be glad if you could take a look at the email.

Have your developers come up with a better or alternative way to transfer songs from Mac to iPad/iPhone?

I need the facility to do so, or I will not be able to easily use iReal to best advantage.

I don't have a SIMcard in my iPad. I don't want it. I don't want to use it for emails and browsing. I am a performer, and instead of carrying stacks of books and sheet music around with me, I now use only my iPad. I play guitar and sing. I use backing tracks for about ⅓ of my repertoire.

I therefore cannot receive emails on my iPad. I noticed a comment from iReal saying that you are working on an alternative means to transfer. I have described 2 possible methods: one used by Music First music player app, the other used by TEXTPlayer app.

I therefore need a vehicle that doesn't require the internet, i.e. via direct connection or wi-fi connection with my Mac

I'd be keen to know:

- Can you suggest another transfer method other than email until such time as you add the feature?
    - What ideas have been touted by the developers for this?
    - What do you think of my ideas?
    - NB: How high is it on iReal's priority list to add the feature?

Love the app. It's just marvellous.

Has anybody copied charts from the Real Books into the forums? What an amazing download THAT would be!

Cheers

Charlie
    Hello Charlie,
    Welcome to iReal Pro!
    Thank you for your ideas! We answered the email you sent to the support address.
    Cheers,
    Niki

I was able to email a chord chart to my laptop but the download will not open. I just installed the IReal Pro app on my laptop also. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mlblackburn View Post
    I was able to email a chord chart to my laptop but the download will not open. I just installed the IReal Pro app on my laptop also. Thanks
    See if this helps
    https://www.irealb.com/forums/showth...8560#post38560
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by Mlblackburn View Post
    I print from my android phone directly to my wireless printer. The printer app is on my phone. I select the song - Share Icon - Share Chord Chart - PDF - then my printer.
    Last edited by raymb1; 08-14-2017 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    How do you print a chord chart of a certain song from the iReal Phone to the laptop
    Do you want to print a paper chart or upload a file to your PC? To download to PC just click Share Icon-Share Chord Chart-PDF and mail it to yourself. Works for me. It's just as easy to go direct to your wireless printer and print a chart.