Thread: iPhone to Kindle

Cool iPhone to Kindle

Can I transfer or download iReal Pro from my iPhone to my Kindle?

Thanks

There is a version for Kindle Fire (from the Amazon store) but if you have a plain Kindle e-reader, you will only be able to send it PDFs (not run iReal Pro itself.)
    You can either send individual PDFs for each song or if you want it to work as a single document (like a book) you will have to merge all the single page PDFs into one document (when I have done this for my Kindle, I would make a page at the beginning with an index with page numbers so I could navigate to a specific song). I also used Adobe Acrobat to create the page numbers on the song pages.
    I sent my PDF directly to my Kindle's email address and it downloaded (using wifi). Make sure you have it in the correct key as the PDF does not transpose
    If you are going to do this, you might want to send a couple of charts first to make sure the resolution and clarity is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    Can I transfer or download iReal Pro from my iPhone to my Kindle?
    No, you'd have to purchase the android version for the Kindle (Fire). It's a separate and different app from the iOS app.
    You can easily transfer songs/playlists between the two apps.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-27-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks, I only have the plain Kindle e-reader. What version of Kindle Fire that I need to run iReal Pro. Could I transfer from my I phone to the Kindle Fire without buying another iReal Pro program?

How much different is the Android version from the IOS?

From the user perspective they are really quite similar. I use both an iPad and an android phone, so I have and use both apps.
    I'll bet from a programmer's perspective they have to be quite different for the two operating systems.
    I think iReal Pro works on all the Fire's.
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-27-2013 at 01:02 PM.