Thread: John Mehegan’s Jazz web app and iRp

Default John Mehegan’s Jazz web app and iRp

I'm trying to import the song from this site normanschmidt.net/mehegan but I dont know how to do, please help
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-29-2014 at 12:00 AM.

From what I can work out, tap or click on the song you want and its page will open. There are two iReal Pro icons on the page under the song code, tap or click on the one on the right. It should (?) import. You will have to do this in a web browser on the device you have iReal Pro on.

Hello dflat, thank you for your answer. The link on the right did import the song but the one on the left does't work so I can't see the degrees as I wanted, what should I do?

The site is owned by one of our members, Norman. I have left a message for him to reply here. Sorry I cannot help you any further.

People who know John Mehegan’s Jazz Improvisation Series and can use this Web app in conjunction with iReal Pro. It’s a great system and I’m a huge fan!

The link on the left shows Mehegan notation for whatever code is in the text box (it has to be valid code copied directly from the iReal Pro app). The link on the right imports the song into iReal Pro installed on the same computer. I'll get around to developing this further when I get some time.