Thread: extending song length

Default extending song length

This is an absolutely fantastic tool. My question: How do you extend the number of times the player will play a complete repetition of the song's form? It seems set to play a set number of choruses.
    Thanks

Jelwak,

Choose your song, then press the "notes" icon on the bottom of the screen. Once you're in the "play/style/tempo" screen..[not sure what they are calling this screen officially], you will see a set of bracketed repeat bars with a number between them. Use the +/- buttons to the right of the brackets to set the number for the amount of times you want the song to repeat.

Robert

Got it. Thanks Robert

Hi, I'm trying to write a chart for Agua de Marco which has a very long form which doesn't fit into the number of bars allowed. I've tried reducing via repeats etc but just can't reduce it. Is there a way to extend the number of bars? It would make life allot easier. Thanks.

You can take full notes and write them like this: |Ab|B|Cm7| instead of: |Ab |B |Cm7 |

Quote Originally Posted by Rick66 View Post
    .. which has a very long form which doesn't fit into the number of bars allowed...
    You can have up to 16 bars across a line (in a system), assuming you only have one chord per bar. This tight form is not very readable especially with extended chord qualities, but should work with the player if you are using it for a backing track. Also you can export the audio if this is useful for your purpose.

For a reading chart, you would have to use two (or more!) pages (meaning two songs) and title them similarly so they appear after each other, then swipe to move to and from each. However the player would not function between two songs (ref:currently iReal b iOS v4.1.2)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick66 View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to write a chart for Agua de Marco ...
    Also it is listed in this playlist:
    http://irealb.com/forums/showthread....=4641#post4641
    (presumably in a different form from the one you want to input.)