Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar chords library display backwards

Default Guitar chords library display backwards

What has happened to the guitar chord library? Since updating to iReal Pro, the notes for C7#5 are given as D, F, C#, D, or in another position, as F#, B, Eb, C... The notes for C major 7 are equally screwy. I've loved iReal b, and I hope this will be sorted without delay.
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-26-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Could you check in the Play store (android) or App store (mac, iOS) you have the current version? Thanks.
    If you do, is it android, Mac or iOS?
    And if it is still occurring, is it for any measure or just some of them? Perhaps you could post a song where it is occurring?

Default Screwy chords

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    Could you check in the Play store (android) or App store (mac, iOS) you have the current version? Thanks.
    If you do, is it android, Mac or iOS?
    And if it is still occurring, is it for any measure or just some of them? Perhaps you could post a song where it is occurring?
    It's iOS. The version is 5.0.2 (17130), and it was updated yesterday.
    The problem occurs on all the chords I've looked at. It is not related to any specific song, it is in the chord library.

I now see the problem. I've just noticed that the strings of the guitar are named in reverse order, i.e., from left to right on the chord diagrams, E, B, G, D, A, E, so that all the chord shapes are as if one saw them in a mirror.

There are 2 hand buttons in the guitar chord window, depending on whether you are right or left handed.
    (Previously this was in Settings so you might not have seen it if you are right handed.)

Quote Originally Posted by dflat View Post
    There are 2 hand buttons in the guitar chord window, depending on whether you are right or left handed.
    (Previously this was in Settings so you might not have seen it if you are right handed.)
    What a relief! I am so glad that I can continue to use iReal b - it is an invaluable tool. Many thanks for your attention.

I was worried it was much more serious I am glad you observed the string names reversed, otherwise I would have had to investigate further.
    Thanks for your reply, good you have it worked out and thanks for your support.

Thanks. I bought the chords yesterday, but when I click the icon in Chord Diagrams, i get a message "you have not yet purchased the Guitar Chords". When I go to the Store, it says i have bought them. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by tg24 View Post
    Thanks. I bought the chords yesterday, but when I click the icon in Chord Diagrams, i get a message "you have not yet purchased the Guitar Chords". When I go to the Store, it says i have bought them. Any ideas?
    See if this thread helps:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...-download-Help
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by tg24 View Post
    Try to reboot your device, it should solve the issue.