Thread: all files corrupt in 2 versions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi Bill,
    Yes, they looked ok and I tried on OS X 10.6.8
    Correct, please delete all previous versions of the app(empty trash),restart your computer and reinstall it.
    Niki

Hi Niki,
    I deleted all versions, emptied trash, and reinstalled Pro. Your jazz 1300 looks fine as well as the things I've uploaded to the forums and grabbed again. But everything on my own backups still looks corrupt, both on my Mac and a friend's Mac. If those files still look okay on your end, can I get them (assuming you think they won't appear corrupt on my end?

All's good now; the html backup you sent looks good. Thanks.
    In the future, how can I avoid files going corrupt? Did it happen this time because I installed Pro v501 without deleting v205?
    Is it true that I should limit folder size to 1500 files?
    Thanks.

If you don't have several versions of the app on your computer, you won't have issues.
    You don't have to limit your song library to 1500.
    Let us know if you have any issues!
    Happy Holidays!

Thanks, Niki. All humming along smoothly. Not sure if my previous OSX version had tap tempo, but I'm sure digging it on 501. Also like the "m" option for minor. How about "Maj" instead of the delta symbol?
    Also, is there a way to set a default column spacing for the contents of "title/composer/style" window? Every time I re-open the app, the title column is only 5 or 6 characters wide.

Major is on our feature request list
    The column spacing is a bug, it's fixed in the next update, we're sorry about the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by wbgorex View Post
    Thanks, Niki. All humming along smoothly. Not sure if my previous OSX version had tap tempo, but I'm sure digging it on 501. Also like the "m" option for minor. How about "Maj" instead of the delta symbol?
    Also, is there a way to set a default column spacing for the contents of "title/composer/style" window? Every time I re-open the app, the title column is only 5 or 6 characters wide.
    We have released the update that fixes the bug with the window.
    Let us know if it works now. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    We have released the update that fixes the bug with the window.
    Let us know if it works now. Thank you!

Prior to the update (505 correct), I recall finding a workaround, where the composer column is only a few charcters wide, and the song title column is a decent width. Nothing seems to have changed after updating, and when relaunching the column widths remain the same as described above.

On another subject, can I add titles to an existing song folder I've uploaded? Or do I delete the old folder and upload a new one?

Thanks!