Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all files corrupt in 2 versions

If you don't have several versions of the app on your computer, you won't have issues.
    You don't have to limit your song library to 1500.
    Let us know if you have any issues!
    Happy Holidays!

Thanks, Niki. All humming along smoothly. Not sure if my previous OSX version had tap tempo, but I'm sure digging it on 501. Also like the "m" option for minor. How about "Maj" instead of the delta symbol?
    Also, is there a way to set a default column spacing for the contents of "title/composer/style" window? Every time I re-open the app, the title column is only 5 or 6 characters wide.

Major is on our feature request list
    The column spacing is a bug, it's fixed in the next update, we're sorry about the inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by wbgorex View Post
    Thanks, Niki. All humming along smoothly. Not sure if my previous OSX version had tap tempo, but I'm sure digging it on 501. Also like the "m" option for minor. How about "Maj" instead of the delta symbol?
    Also, is there a way to set a default column spacing for the contents of "title/composer/style" window? Every time I re-open the app, the title column is only 5 or 6 characters wide.
    We have released the update that fixes the bug with the window.
    Let us know if it works now. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    We have released the update that fixes the bug with the window.
    Let us know if it works now. Thank you!

Prior to the update (505 correct), I recall finding a workaround, where the composer column is only a few charcters wide, and the song title column is a decent width. Nothing seems to have changed after updating, and when relaunching the column widths remain the same as described above.

On another subject, can I add titles to an existing song folder I've uploaded? Or do I delete the old folder and upload a new one?

Thanks!

It seems like you need a clean install of the app to fix the issue. Please follow this procedure:
    Make a backup of your song library, delete other versions of iReal Pro application completely from your computer. (empty trash)
    Use Spotlight to find other copies of iReal b/Pro that you might have installed in folders other than Applications
    You can Command click from the Spotlight results to find the location of eventual other copies of app showing up in Spotlight and delete them.

Then delete any related files using the Go to Folder command from the Go menu in the Finder:
    Go to:
    ~/Library/Application Support/
    and delete the folder called iReal b/Pro

Then open the Terminal app (type terminal in the Spotlight search window or find it in the Applications/Utilities/ folder)
    - type "defaults delete com.massimobiolcati.irealbookmac"

After this clean up, restart your computer and download iReal Pro from the Mac App Store.
    Let me know if it worked out.

Sure, you can add titles to an imported playlist. Is that what you meant by song folder?