I have iReal Pro installed on both my iPhone and my Macbook. I have tried to email a chart from my iPhone to my Mac. Starting in Song View (i.e., I have the chart itself open to view), touching the screen displays the Send icon at the top. (A square with an arrow.) Touching the Send icon displays "Chord Chart." Touching Chord Chart displays "Email." Touching "Email" takes me to an outgoing email form, complete with instructions to the recipient (me) how to open the chart once my email arrives in my Mac. I fill in the "To:" line with my email address, which it recognizes and accepts like it knows it well since my name pops up in blue when I've typed only a few letters. The word "Send" appears in blue. I touch Send and I get that wonderful WHOOOSH-SH-SH sound that leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind that my email has been sent. . . . And nothing ever arrives. Not in my Inbox, not in my Spam folder.

I'm guessing I have a setting wrong at one end or the other or both. But I don't see anything obvious. If you have some ideas as to what I'm doing wrong, I'd sure appreciate knowing about them. Thanks very much.