Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank You iReal pro

Default Thank You iReal pro

Today in the US we celebrate our Thanksgiving holiday. For some, part of the tradition includes sharing with others what makes us thankful.

I am especially thankful for iReal pro.

This app has helped me beome a better musician. It has allowed me to play in settings that would not have been previously possible. The positive changes in my playing that came from having thousands of tunes "in my pocket" instantly available in any key has led to un-imagined career opportunities.

However the app is used, in the "pro" setting for easily shared, highly legible ensemble performance charts, as a back-up band for individual performance, as the the BEST practice tool ever alone in the studio, iReal pro is in my opinion, easily the most important advance in music education in my lifetime.

I am thankful for the musician who took the time to show the app to me and I hope those I've introduced to the app are thankful as well and continue to share iRealb with others.

My heartfelt thanks to Massimo, Dflat, Niki and the rest of the iReal pro team for making this possible.

)BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 12-27-2015 at 01:22 AM.

I concur. And let me add my own thanks to Bob and other active members who consistently provide help and lend their experience in this Forum.
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated by us all. It is nice to hear from you and thanks for all your help here at the forum too.

This was going to be my first thread in the new Lounge/Off Topic forum. This thread is confirmation of iRp's amazing support.

[ Congratulations pdxdjazz Moderator )BOB ]

Whenever users need help here on the forums there's a couple of names always there with advice. Yours is always among them.

Congratulations on your Moderator status Bob, well and truly deserved. 8-)
    Cheers! Dave... MacBook Pro - OS X 10.10 - Mac iRp v 6.1 - iOS iRp v 6.1

Default Love the app and I did a write up

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know i think you're iReal Pro app is great. Really good functionality provided at a fraction of the price it would cost to be able to generate these sorts of accompaniments in any another way.

I also did a write up of the app on my site which you can see here:

http://www.guitarorb.com/ireal-pro-d...backing-track/

Keep up the great work guys.

Yes , indeed i thank you all for the hard work in this marvelous musicians tool/guide and for all your help anytime we need it .. God speed ! Paul

Default THANK YOU iReal pro

thanks to all for your advice. Am now able to submit charts for all to use. Our trio has just given up using paper charts and we're blown away by this App and the helpful forum members
    Sincerely....Rengy
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 10-26-2015 at 02:46 PM.

Default Thanks to all - Thanksgiving 2015

Thanks to everyone who shares new song charts here in the forums.
    How fortunate we are to have this increasingly wonderful resource.

We all benefit through helping each other along our respective musical paths.

How playing an instrument benefits your brain - Anita Collins
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R0JKCYZ8hng

I remain thankful
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...0620#post20620

Happy Thanksgiving 2015
    )BOB
    Last edited by pdxdjazz; 04-05-2019 at 12:54 PM.

I agree, Bob. Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow musicians and the developers of iRP.

Thanks for your thoughts; best wishes to all iReal Pro users.