Thread: IOS 7, iReal Pro and Alesis IO Dock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default IOS 7, iReal Pro and Alesis IO Dock

Hi there,

i try to use the new iReal Pro with my Alesis IO Dock an iPad 3. generation. It works fine for a few seconds, then the audio go wrong and the iPad restarts. Has anyone a tip?

THX

Ingo

Hi Ingo,
    We apologize for the inconvenience. Other users experienced issues as well. We will try to test it and fix it.
    Thank you for your patience!
    Niki

Having a problem with iReal Pro and Alesis IO Dock also. It works fine for a time and then degenerates into horrible distortion. iPad works fine through headphone jack or other UBS DAC. Thought maybe the problem was with the IO Dock but the intermittent nature of the problem has me baffled.
    HJ

Hi HoldenJazz,

i think the problem is caused by iReal Pro, because any of my other like Garageband, SampleTank, iLectric or Music Studio works fine without any Problems on my iPad with the IO Dock.

Ingo

Yes same problem for me-- sound degenerates and also tempo gets completely wacky.

Hi guys,
    Seems like at least 3 people have issues with this.
    I was going to buy one of these products so I could test it but it's expensive and reviews are terrible.
    Lot's of people are having all kinds of issues with them so I feel like it might not be worth the effort,
    specially since similar products from other companies like iRig don't seem to have problem running iReal Pro.
    That being said, there is a new version of the Audiobus SDK which I will include in the next minor revision in January and that might fix the problem.

I found this reference:
    http://www.wavemachinelabs.com/forum...p?f=21&t=11476
    Do you have iPad 2 or 3?
    There is no latency setting in iReal Pro. We will look into this a little more, but there might not be anything we can do specifically.
    Alesis is due to release Dock II which might have changes in its specifications for the older models of iPads.