Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IOS 7, iReal Pro and Alesis IO Dock

Quote Originally Posted by flynztone View Post
    I too have been experiencing this same issue with iRealPro and the Alesis I/O dock ever since updating to IOS 7. Never experienced any issues at all until updating to IOS 7 and I have the latest firmware from Alesis as well. It's an issue for me as I use iRealPro with the Alesis I/O dock in a live gigging situation quite frequently and this has been a major issue on my live gigs. It's an intermittent issue and it's unpredictable when it's going to happen but it assuredly happens every time. Kind of embarrassing to have to continually apologize for technical difficulties and I have become quite reliant on iRealPro when performing jazz and standards in a solo situation.

Any idea of when this minor release might be available for testing?

Thanks for the great app
    The update is coming in a week or so. We hope it will fix the issue. Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The update is coming in a week or so. We hope it will fix the issue. Thank you for your patience!
    Thank you for the update and I have installed it. Have (2) early day shows to perform tomorrow and I will repost as to the outcome :-)

sorry, the update donīt work! The audio-output still crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by ingolack View Post
    sorry, the update donīt work! The audio-output still crashed.
    We are sorry about that.
    Have you contacted Alesis if they have a firmware update?

I found this reference:
    http://www.wavemachinelabs.com/forum...p?f=21&t=11476
    Do you have iPad 2 or 3?
    There is no latency setting in iReal Pro. We will look into this a little more, but there might not be anything we can do specifically.
    Alesis is due to release Dock II which might have changes in its specifications for the older models of iPads.

We think we might have been able to reproduce the audio problem (iPad 2) (not using Alesis, but in other hardware) but if we can fix this, it might work on the Alesis also. Hopefully this will be out in the next update. We are working on this at the moment. Thanks for reporting this everyone.
    Once the update is out, we would appreciate it if you could report back here. Thank you.

We have implemented a possible fix in v5.0.5 (iOS).
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...4082#post24082