Thread: Change backup music

Default Change backup music

Hi. Just started with Ireal Pro. Most of my music uses the Bluegrass style and I was wondering if there is any way to add more rhythym guitar and a little less banjo to the background track. (Sorry if I offend any banjo players) The choices I get are for Mando muted, Mandolin and Bass and Reverb but nothing for any of the other instruments.

for the primary instrument there should be Mandolin, Mandolin muted, electric guitar and acoustic guitar (tap button or click for the choices in the mixer). You can also reduce the volume. Also there is a rhythm coming from the mandolin muted (drum) track so you could turn down the volume there also.

when i have the song displayed and I choose the mixer icon at bottom of page, I get 4 things to adjust (in Pop Bluegrass style)-Mandolin, Bass, Muted Mandolin and Reverb. Nothing for banjo or guitars. Should there be more choices?

yes good, then tap the treble clef (G clef) beside the name to choose the instrument you desire (where there is a choice.) The instruments vary, depending on the style you choose, so select the playback style first, then tap the mixer button. It should remember the instruments you choose for each style.

Hi
    Its A good app, and usefull.
    But here A wish to admin.
    It Would be Nice to my years, if you coul ADD A more natural sounding acoustic rytme guitar, and maybe A natural sounding banjo.
    The mando, Electric guitar and acoustic guitar, sounding like circusmusic
    When I hear the piano and drums on other styles, the are more Nice to my ears
    Just A wish to A good app