Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Odd behaviors in iReal Pro for iOS7.

Default Odd behaviors in iReal Pro for iOS7.

If others already have mentioned these, I apologize. I did do a search, but didn't find any discussions about these:

1. Often the visual countdown does not match with the audio countdown—sometimes they're not even close. I'd say I'm getting this about 50% of the time; never know when.

2. In portrait mode, when finger-swiping from tune to tune in a Playlist, about half the time the tune will come up with chords the same size as they appear in landscape mode—i.e., much larger—and, off course, they don't fit on the screen that way. Generally, the whole app crashes to a black screen not long thereafter.

3. I've already mentioned this one somewhere: During playback in landscape mode on a large tune—say 12 lines— after a repeat when the moving highlight shoots back up near the top of the chart, the moving chord-being-played highlight is often off screen, sometimes a couple or more lines away from being visible.

EDIT (2013-11-16): The new update appears to have completely fixed all three of these problems. Thanks, Niki! :-)
    EDIT (2013-11-20): Oops, spoke too soon. See Post No. 12, this thread.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-20-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Jack

Thank you for your feedback Jack!
    We've just released a new update this week with minor bug fixes. Please update your app and let us know if you still have issues.
    Thank you!
    Niki

Thank you, Niki. This has gotta be the no. 1 iPhone app--period.
    Jack

Thank you!
    Please leave a review in the App Store!

I've updated my irealbook and at this time I have many problems: I can't find the rhythms that I bought a few years ago. It's a pitty! Further I can 't find the botem where I can turn only the key on the "paper" up, but not wat I hear when I play. Because the tenor sax is written in another key.
    If you can tell me how to manage this I would be very glad

Quote Originally Posted by Infanteye View Post
    I've updated my irealbook and at this time I have many problems: I can't find the rhythms that I bought a few years ago. It's a pitty! Further I can 't find the botem where I can turn only the key on the "paper" up, but not wat I hear when I play. Because the tenor sax is written in another key.
    If you can tell me how to manage this I would be very glad
    Press the Restore button in the Settings of the app to restore all your previous purchases.

Change global transposition with the round button in the transposition panel in the left top corner.

See tutorials in the app for more info.

Hello, again, Nikki-

Small problem, but probably easily fixed:

In Text entry, the three characters: * = and > do not work for me. The left arrow enters fine, but not the right arrow or the asterisk or equal sign. And, yes, I really do want to use them for annotations. :-] Thanks much!

(Running latest iOS7 on iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-13-2013 at 09:40 AM.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by nimbleswitch View Post
    Hello, again, Nikki-

Small problem, but probably easily fixed:

In Text entry, the three characters: * = and > do not work for me. The left arrow enters fine, but not the right arrow or the asterisk or equal sign. And, yes, I really do want to use them for annotations. :-] Thanks much!

(Running latest iOS7 on iPhone 4S)
    Hello Jack,
    Unfortunately they cause problems when you export a song via email or to the forums so we had to disable those symbols.
    I'm sorry about that.
    Niki

Here are some symbols that shouldn't interfere with the code.

∗ ⁕ ※ ‗ ═ › ≻ >
    There's two kinds of mistakes you can play: The ones you notice, and the ones somebody else might notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hello Jack,
    Unfortunately they cause problems when you export a song via email or to the forums so we had to disable those symbols.
    I'm sorry about that.
    Niki
    That's okay. Since there's a reason for it, I have no problem. Thanks for the info.
    Jack