Thread: Emailing Songs

Default Emailing Songs

For the life of me I cannot find where to email (pdf) songs so that I can print them. Please instruct me exactly where to look!!!

Song view>Send>Chord Chart>PDF
    then tap Mail

In Song view, tap for the Send icon, top right (rectangle with arrow pointing upwards).

I don't see any PDF options either (Mac) in the rectangle, just......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 7.14.40 PM.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	226

Bobby, you are on a Mac computer but this is the iOS forum.
    On Mac, click on the song you would like to export, then Command+P and you will see an option in the Print window PDF where you can save it as PDF.

I have the same problem - cannot find any possibilty to send a song as pdf via email - sorry dflat, but I cannot find "song view" in my irealb pro :-( thanks in advance for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by dagmar View Post
    I have the same problem - cannot find any possibilty to send a song as pdf via email - sorry dflat, but I cannot find "song view" in my irealb pro :-( thanks in advance for your help...
    Do you have the Mac version? if so, see Niki's reply.
    PDF export is part of the Mac OS print window options (which is why you do not see a direct PDF button or in a menu in most, if not all Mac apps.)

Song view on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) is where you see the song chords displayed.

Does this help?