Thread: Searching for songs within a long thread

Default Searching for songs within a long thread

Over the last few weeks I added a couple of Steve wonder tracks to the sticky Stevie wonder thread (all I do and part time lover). If I do a search for them and select the closest match I get to the thread but it includes all of the chart code instead of just the link to the song. This is from my phone. Not tried from my tablet yet.

When you do a search and tap on one of the results,
    you should see the text View Full Version: followed by the link

I am trying it now on my tablet. Eg part time lover - the search comes back with a link to an archive with the song. I click the link and then the full version link which is now labelled stevie wonder. This link takes me to the start of the sticky stevie wonder thread so its the correct thread but not finding the song.

Also if I search for "all I do" the search now does not find the song at all

I just used forums-search (in-app) for: All I do (no quotes)
    This was the first result:
    http://www.irealb.com/forums/showthr...0213#post20213
    )BOB

Quote Originally Posted by mathewjg View Post
    I am trying it now on my tablet. Eg part time lover - the search comes back with a link to an archive with the song. I click the link and then the full version link which is now labelled stevie wonder. This link takes me to the start of the sticky stevie wonder thread so its the correct thread but not finding the song.

When search returns an archive listing with the song code, I note the date of the post I want, then scroll up to the FULL VERSION link and then easily locate the specific post within the thread by the date.
    )BOB