Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: songs will not open on Mac

I downloaded version 5.0.1 and entered the code you gave me. The program still won't load the songs from the forum. I tried Jazz 1300 and Sabor a Mi.

I tried loading the backup set that I made and it worked perfectly. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the firewall software.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I downloaded version 5.0.1 and entered the code you gave me. The program still won't load the songs from the forum. I tried Jazz 1300 and Sabor a Mi.
    Which browser do you use?

also check you do not have any old versions of the app - run a search (trash them, empty trash)

To all those that are having a problem importing songs on the Mac. Try this:

Keep iReal Pro closed and then click on the song or song list that you want to import. This should do the trick. It works for me.

To all those that are having a problem importing songs on the Mac. Try this:

Keep iReal Pro closed and then click on the song or song list that you want to import. This should do the trick. It works for me.
    I just tested it with iReal Pro open and it worked fine. Let us know which song you couldn't import so we can check it. Thank you!

I just tried to open the pop 400 with iReal Pro open and it wouldn't let me import it. When I closed iReal Pro and tried it again it worked perfectly. Might be something with Maverick or maybe it's the security software on my mac.

I just tried to open the pop 400 with iReal Pro open and it wouldn't let me import it. When I closed iReal Pro and tried it again it worked perfectly. Might be something with Maverick or maybe it's the security software on my mac.
    It worked fine for me on Mavericks. What kind of security software do you have?

I just got a MacBook Pro given to me, but it is running Mavericks. I am trying to import the songs and playlists from my ipad iRealPro and they will not open up on my computer. I email them over, but what would normally be the link at the top of the page to import the list, is NOT a link. How can I fix this?

iRp Songs and playlists via email are now in HTML attachments. Open the email attachment, then touch/click the link.
    If there is a problem emailing the attachment, try an alternate account or a web-based service hot/g mail instead of an ISP addy.
    There are other suggestions earlier in this thread too.

)BOB