Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: songs will not open on Mac

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default songs will not open on Mac

    I am having the same problem can't open song,playlist with my MAC Just had upgrade to Mavericks. Ireal on my Android phone is working great> click on globe, titles click ,can't open .
    1bass

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Could you please check if you have the old version of the app on your computer? Or the old iReal book Editor?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    New version pro, I got Mavericks early yesterday and then got iReal last night

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    657

    Default

    I'm sorry, a few more questions: did you purchase the Mac OS X version of iReal Pro last night or did you update it? In case you updated it, do you still have the old iReal b in your Applications folder besides iReal Pro? Also can you check with the Spotlight search to see if there are multiple copies of iReal b or iReal Pro by any chance?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I'm having the same problem. v5.0 purchased from app store. This is the only copy I have. os maverick.
    Last edited by Bruce; 01-19-2014 at 06:51 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'm having the same problem. v5.0 purchased from app store. This is the only copy I have. os maverick.
    Do you use any audio interface? Please email us your App Store receipt through the contact us form.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bass View Post
    I am having the same problem can't open song,playlist with my MAC Just had upgrade to Mavericks. Ireal on my Android phone is working great> click on globe, titles click ,can't open .
    1bass
    I guess I don't have a receipt for ireal Pro. I've got the receipt for ireal b. It must have let me download the newest version. Can I email you the old receipt?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Do you use any audio interface? Please email us your App Store receipt through the contact us form.
    No, I do not have an audio interface.

    I have an older version: ireal b 2.0 I guess the app store let me download ireal pro 5.0. Can I email you the receipt for that?
    Last edited by Bruce; 01-20-2014 at 07:34 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    657

    Default

    So you have the OS X version and the iOS version as well, right? Email us the OS X receipt and we will send you a code.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    So you have the OS X version and the iOS version as well, right? Email us the OS X receipt and we will send you a code.
    Yes that's correct. I emailed you my receipt for the Mac version of iReal B v. 2.0. My iOS devices work perfectly.

    Thanks,

    Bruce

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Do you have any questions?

Check out our Support page

Sign up to our newsletter
Join us