Thread: songs will not open on Mac

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default songs will not open on Mac

I am having the same problem can't open song,playlist with my MAC Just had upgrade to Mavericks. Ireal on my Android phone is working great> click on globe, titles click ,can't open .
    1bass

Could you please check if you have the old version of the app on your computer? Or the old iReal book Editor?

New version pro, I got Mavericks early yesterday and then got iReal last night

I'm sorry, a few more questions: did you purchase the Mac OS X version of iReal Pro last night or did you update it? In case you updated it, do you still have the old iReal b in your Applications folder besides iReal Pro? Also can you check with the Spotlight search to see if there are multiple copies of iReal b or iReal Pro by any chance?

I'm having the same problem. v5.0 purchased from app store. This is the only copy I have. os maverick.
    Last edited by Bruce; 01-19-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'm having the same problem. v5.0 purchased from app store. This is the only copy I have. os maverick.
    Do you use any audio interface? Please email us your App Store receipt through the contact us form.

also check you do not have any old versions of the app - run a search (trash them, empty trash)

Quote Originally Posted by 1bass View Post
    I am having the same problem can't open song,playlist with my MAC Just had upgrade to Mavericks. Ireal on my Android phone is working great> click on globe, titles click ,can't open .
    1bass
    I guess I don't have a receipt for ireal Pro. I've got the receipt for ireal b. It must have let me download the newest version. Can I email you the old receipt?