Thread: Problem purchasing styles pack [OLD INFO no longer valid]

Default Problem purchasing styles pack [OLD INFO no longer valid]

Hi, i have a very big problem trying to purchase the jazz, latin and pop styles pack, when i select one of this (or whatever else) the system do the normal steps to buy the pack, but in the last step appears a message. "Your purchase could not be completed. For assistance, contact itunes support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/." And inmediatly the next Message. "There was an error purchasing this ítem please try again. Cannot connect to iTunes Store." Im doing the same Apple ID, i tried rebooting the device, deleting and reinstall the app, but nothing from sunday. Itunes support doesnt say anything about that, i want a solution because my motivation for this app was the entire styles, not only 3 that have normally.

One more idea Javier: on your device go to Settings > General > Restrictions > In-App Purchases and set it 'off'. Let me know if it worked.

Hi Niki, i did it, but nothing happen, i change Apple ID, with USA Store, and with itunes gift card, and now, i have the styles pack, something was wrong with the Other Apple ID but Apple doesnt know.....so thanks for all, i can enjoy ireal pro. Regards

I'm sorry about the hassle Enjoy the app! Saludos!