Quote Originally Posted by DaleMac View Post
Yes. I fumbled around for about a week on my iPod Touch with my big fat fingers before springing for the OSX version. It's infinitely easier and faster to edit (and preview and sort) on my iMac. I can honestly say it's the best twenty bucks I ever spent.
Yes, I just bought the OS-X version for my Macbook, too. The only difficulties I've found are:

(1) when I "send" an iReal Pro file in either direction by email, it sounds like it sent (WHOOSH), but nothing ever arrives. I think I have a setting wrong. Also, do you have to be using an internal mail program? I've always just gone to the yahoo mail website to use my yahoo email.

(2) when you create a chart with lyrics in iReal Pro for OS-X (which, as you say, is a whole lot easier—particularly for a lyrics nut), you have to be careful to stop entering lyric characters about three to four characters sooner than you can with iReal Pro for iOS7—or else when you import it into your iPhone those characters will be off the chart to the right. In other words, the iReal Pro OS-X will handle about three to four characters more in text on each line than will iReal Pro iOS7. At least that's the case with my iPhone 4S.