Thread: Odd behaviors in iReal Pro for iOS7.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Odd behaviors in iReal Pro for iOS7.

If others already have mentioned these, I apologize. I did do a search, but didn't find any discussions about these:

1. Often the visual countdown does not match with the audio countdown—sometimes they're not even close. I'd say I'm getting this about 50% of the time; never know when.

2. In portrait mode, when finger-swiping from tune to tune in a Playlist, about half the time the tune will come up with chords the same size as they appear in landscape mode—i.e., much larger—and, off course, they don't fit on the screen that way. Generally, the whole app crashes to a black screen not long thereafter.

3. I've already mentioned this one somewhere: During playback in landscape mode on a large tune—say 12 lines— after a repeat when the moving highlight shoots back up near the top of the chart, the moving chord-being-played highlight is often off screen, sometimes a couple or more lines away from being visible.

EDIT (2013-11-16): The new update appears to have completely fixed all three of these problems. Thanks, Niki! :-)
    EDIT (2013-11-20): Oops, spoke too soon. See Post No. 12, this thread.
    Last edited by nimbleswitch; 11-20-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Jack